Friday, February 25, 2011

what i wore: From Green to Gray and black!

OUTFIT:
green, gray and black!  i like these colors together. 
Green is one o my favorite colors therefore when i wear green is
because i feel happy! :)  it's like a personal thing .. 
i choose my clothes and colors depending on my mood. 
My outfit is very relaxed. i was going to stay home all day 
working on some project and i didn't wanna dress up too much 
but i did wanted to do my makeup to try my new Victoria's secret eyeshadow.
and to my surprise the VS eyeshadows work GREAT!! They 
have some type of glittery smooth texture and i loved it!!!

PANTS: Burlington coat factory 
SHIRT: Gift from mom 
SWEATER: Forever21 
BOOTS: UGGs 
SCARF: Hand made by grandma 


                       MAKEUP:

FACE:  MAC studio fix NC30
EYESHADOWS: Victoria's secret silk eye shadow in sparkle fierce,
                              Kleancolor rainbow palette dusty white
EYELINER: NYC liquid eyeliner 
LIPSTICK: MAC myth 



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment