Monday, March 7, 2011

As natural as i will hardly be

As Natural as i will hardly be!! :) 
(Make-up wise) lol ...
& that is because i purchased a tinted moisturizer and
some great bronzers from the hard-candy makeup collection. 
So, i wanted to see how great the moisturizer can work without
adding foundation on top of it! ,
I applied the sheer-envy moisturizer all over my face then i added 
the so baked bronzer in the hula hula shade, some mascara & lipgloss which
took me about 15 minutes!! when usually doing my makeup takes 
me about an hour or longer!! 
PS. if you have really bad acne i doubt the tinted moisturizer
will cover up! but give it a try:)  i have a few freckles all over my nose 
and a few acne scars from when i used to break out and they were
still sort of visible, but in overall for a regular day it can 
work great <3


OUTFIT: 
JUMPSUIT: wet seal 
FLATS: steve madden 
BELT: forever21
ACCESSORIES: forever 21/ vintage
HANDBAG: Marshalls
CARDIGAN: forever21



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment