Saturday, March 5, 2011

Color my day purple

Looking for a job isn't as easy as it seems and interviews don't go the best 
way possible all the time. My day was going great until i walked inside a company
called BankLeft Art. The girl that interview me was grouchy and mean!! 
I consider myself super artistic and friendly therefore i was surprised about the 
fact that she was just looking at me all extremely mean. Long story short i qualified 
for the job she just added at the end i needed two years of experience for the 
position i wanted!! and that i needed to be a pro using the Microsoft Excel programs. 
i was angry!! super angry!! so i smiled at her NOT fashionable self and 
came home, the rest of my day went great!! :) 

                     OUTFIT:
PANTS: Forever21 
JACKET: Macy's 
BLOUSE: forever21
HEELS: Bakers shoes 
ACCESSORIES: Aldo's
HANDBAG:  Aldo's


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment