Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fashionising.com

I found this ahhhhmazing website called FASHIONISING <3
& let me tell you, i was browsing it for about 2 hours!!
i found great inspirations and fabulous designers. 
I have lots of time today, so I am going to post collections from 
some of the designers that have me completely in love :) 

-Magdalena Frackowiak:Recerved SS 2011
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


 -Aline Weber: Freepeople 2011
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


-Leticia Zuloaga: Stradivarius SS 2011
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



-Camille Roe Pourcheresse: Jalousee France 2011
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


-House of Baulch: AW 2011
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment